Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the copyright to their articles. However, they will grant CMU Academy Journal of Management and Business Education (CJMBE) a non-exclusive license to publish the article, including any abstract, visual abstract, tables, figures, data, and supplemental material (together, the “Article”), in the Journal, subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- If the Article is accepted for publication by the Editors of the Journal, CMU Academy Journal of Management and Business Education (CJMBE) will publish the Article under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY NC SA 4.0) License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/).
- The author(s) grant Anyone (and retain for themselves) the right to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) or adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the Article as published in the Journal provided appropriate credit is given, a link to the license is provided and details of changes made are indicated
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.