Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Plagiarism check. (Plagiarism is copying another’s work or borrowing someone else’s original ideas.) ( http://turnitin.com/)
- Please use this paper as a template for your paper – CJMBE Style Template.
Please use this paper as a template for your paper – CJMBE Template
The instructions below are specifically directed at authors who wish to submit a manuscript to the CMU Academy Journal of Management and Business Education (CJMBE). CJMBE considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that they have been submitted only to CJMBE, that they have not been published before, nor are they under consideration for publication or in press elsewhere. Authors who fail to adhere to this condition, their papers will not be published.
Contributions to the CJMBE must report original research and will be subject to review by referees at the discretion of the Editorial Office.
This journal charges the following author fees:
Article Publishing Charges (APCs): 250 (MYR)
Authors are requires to pay Article Publishing Charges (APCs) as part of the publication process to this account details:
CMU Bank information
Bank name : CIMB Bank Berhad
Bank Address : 1A, Wisma Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Negeri Sembilan, Jalan Dato Bandar Tunggal,
7000 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Number : 8009233289
Bank Account Name : Konsortium Universiti Malaysia
Payable to : Konsortium Universiti Malaysia
SWIFT Code : CIBBMYKL